Getting Personal and... Creamy Pizza Dip

Sunday, October 25, 2009
I feel like this blog is slipping from me. Have I seemed less personal compared to how I started? Looking back at my first post and up to now, I've lost the stories and little insights into my life. I apologize. I think I got more concerned with throwing a recipe up to show I made something, than really personalizing and giving love into this blog. But I'm hoping to change, I swear.

That's a picture of me on my first day of school. I'm in 11th grade and since it was about 6 in the morning I wasn't too awake. I'm a member of the volleyball team at my school and the hours we keep are insane. 6 days a week commitments. Game days I may not get home until 10 o' clock at night. And Saturdays you get on a bus at 7 am for a tournament and get home by 6 pm. This doesn't leave much time for baking, or school work or anything else. But, I've managed to keep my blog thriving even during these hectic times. Volleyball will be ending soon and I'll have much more time on my hands. (And that means more time blogging hehe)

Also, I've been growing my hair out for quite along time. Truely, the first thing people will say to me is, "Wow! You've got really long hair." I know. I've only been growing it for like ever! And so I've been contemplating cutting it for the longest time. When I ask for other people's opinions I always get a huge gasp and, "No! You can't! It's so nice!" But honestly, It's so unmanageable. It gets really annoying as well. Then one day I took the leap and got 6 inches cut! This was a huge step for me. My hair was my safety blanket and with it gone I thought I would be lost. Well, it's cut and I love my new look. Not too short but still different. I hope I don't sound too conceded talking about my hair, but it's just been such a big part of me, literally. Okay, enough about hair. Here's some pictures of before I cut it, and then we can give it a rest. =o)



Unfortunately I don't have an after photo yet. But I'll get around to it someday...

Now for a recipe of sorts:

I don't have a picture for this dip and I'm not even sure if it's the best recipe possible, but i was hungry and used what I had. I added ingredients as I went, just throwing in what felt right. I'm sure you could add some seasonings or pepperoni or whatever you like.

4 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, or just to taste
shredded cheeses: cheddar, mozzarella, romano, provolone...

Simple, right? I choose to eat it with butter crackers and to me this was a comforting dish. My fam and I gobbled it up.

Also, more personal tid bits to come in future posts!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment