A Taste of Prom

Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Yeah it's been like FOREVER since I've posted anything at all. And now I come back to you with no recipes, just pictures. Not even of food. But here's some picture recaps of my prom night!

Overall I had a ton of fun. But because this is a food blog I do have to say the food sucked. I heard last year there were food stations all around the ballroom and it covered different parts of the world food wise. This year it was dry pork, penne pasta in a marinara sauce, and a salad. The best thing there was a cold pasta salad with a ton of different veggies like mushrooms, zucchini, and summer squash. Dessert was one sad tiny chocolate fountain with pretzels and marshmallows. Oh, and store bought cold cherry pies? Yeah, they cheaped out.

Oh well, here are the photos!


My dress

My parents

Julia, Me, Erin, and Maria
The neighborhood girls! They all live within a block of my house and we've all grown up together.

My date David

Sandy, Me, and Connor

Rachel

Jannah

My Best Friends: Katie and Taylor

Family portrait! Sean (father), Me (daughter), Taylor (mother), and Katie (dog)

Tim!

Brandon and Leah

Lexus and Me (we took this at the end of the night so we're all sweaty!)

3 comments:

  1. Julie said...:

    You look beautiful. What a great dress! I love the color.

    I think there's been many an event I've been to over the years where the food sucked. I always say if the company and the rest of the evening are good, it doesn't really matter!!! :)

  1. Aunt Mary said...:

    You looked lovely. Such a beautiful dress. I'm glad you had a good time in spite of the food.

  1. Ingrid_3Bs said...:

    Your guys look great! Thanks for sharing!
    ~ingrid

Post a Comment