17!!

Monday, January 18, 2010
Today I am seventeen. I am in the midst of midterms and musical practices and am thoroughly overwhelmed. Therefore as of late I have not been blogging. Like at all. I apologize but I can't even promise you I'll be blogging within the week either=( I skipped this month's MS Cupcakes round ( I HATE coconut) but I am excited for next month's for sure!

As a birthday treat my mom and I went to 2 cupcake shops in Pittsburgh. I took pictures and I have some reviews I'd like to give. But I'll have to save that for a bit later. I am sooo tired as I write this. Two sleepovers this weekend. Midterms. Musical practice. And just catching up on sleep!

Okay back to more homework. but I can't wait to show you the cupcakes I got from Vanilla and Coco's Cupcakes!

1 comments:

  1. CookTeen said...:

    Happy birthday!! Midterms stink I am in the middle of them too :(

    Best Wishes and have a happy 17th birthday!!

    With love and cupcakes,
    CookTeen

Post a Comment