Celebrity Name Game
1) You must use the first letter of the last name of the previous player's answer.
2) If the first letter of the first name corresponds with the first letter of the last name, it will reverse to the previous player's turn (i.e.- Bob Barker). (Doing the Kardashian family made this pretty fun)
3) If the player is unable to come up with a name, they will receive an X. Three X's will result in expulsion from the game.
4) One name celebrities are allowed and result in skipping the next player's turn.
5) If the player needs help thinking of a name, they can ask for help and the other player will now be in possession of the game.
6) No fictional characters.
White Chocolate Halloween Bark
14 ounces white chocolate
Chopped up Snickers
Milk chocolate- for drizzling
7. Once the chocolate is set and hard, break bark into pieces.
Which one did I like better... hmmm... It's so hard to pick! I really liked the oreo one, (because I'm OBSESSED with oreos), but the snickers toffee was soooo good too. It's a tie to be honest!
Oh, and this is me and the boyfff. Zeus and Hera anyone? I made him wear that smelly old beard and wig I found in a box in my attic. He''ll do anything to please me=) I didn't make him wear it the whole time. I'm nice like that hehe.