Banapple Bundt Cake

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This bundt cake turned out great! I was skeptical at that concept of both apples and bananas in the cake, but it really just made it great. You got a lot of moisture and tiny juicy apple chunks throughout. It was incredibly easy to make.

The only preparation is when you saute your apples in the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. Once that's quickly done, you pretty much mix everything together. It takes some time to bake, but it's that way with any banana bread type item.

Overall, it was good but not great for me. My dad took some to work and he said that everyone thought it was incredible. My mom also found it marvelous. But for me it was just good.

The texture was great and it came out of the pan wonderfully. It went fast and I'm glad I made it=) Head over to Hot Oven, Warm Heart to see the recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment